Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time for updates!

Salam..
Its been more than a month since I last wrote..huhu...'What have I been up to?', you may ask..hehe..Well, I've been making myself 'BeZZZz' being a 'housewife'...Its fun though its the same old routine day in day out...my day starts at approximately 6.30am. So my routine is as follow :

6.00-6.30am : Subuh prayers + Preparing breakfast
7.30 am :  Off to KL to send hubs to work (Though nowadays we leave home at 8.00am....cuti skola ma,  
                 jln kurang jam ;p)

So by 8.30 or 9am I'm super free. So my day just pass by in split seconds doing nothing (Sometimes la..haha) Most of the time basuh baju, cook and etc...enough of the wifey2 stuffs...wouldn't wanna bore you with my daily schedules...huhu

Well within the past 1 month or so, I've been really busy with my wedding receptions in Penang and Johor...Will be updating on those soon [maybe tomorrow ;p]. Till then toodles

p/s : dear hubs, thanx for the ice-cweam night out!luv ya <3

1 comment:

  1. Before you finished your exams, we often talk about how wonderful, exciting, and stress free it is to be a housewife. Now there you go. A full-time housewife with a part time stress. :p

    I hope you enjoyed your day doing whatever you like (since you have all the time in the world la kan) while you can, because you are a few days a away to be occupied by your housemanship baby.

    See you in the working life doc! ;)

    ReplyDelete