Friday, March 11, 2016

Chemistry Cafe Bangi


Salam & Hi!



Just to share with you the eatery I went to over lunch, Chemistry Cafe Bangi (they have other branches too e.g in Shah Alam). Its a pretty cool place to hangout with friends. But the were very few customers around when I was there over lunch. Kind of surprising coz it was LUNCH HOUR..

The decor of the place is interesting..Very "Chemistry"..Reminded me of the Chemistry Lab back then in PASUM...haha..Very rustic too..

What would "Chemistry" be without glass beakers, colourful "chemicals", lab coats and etc..hehe...For those who are into indie singers/bands, then this is the place for you to hangout coz they do have live shows by local indie performers (but only at designated times...if my memory serves me right, performances are usually at night)..Perhaps the crowd is bigger at night as compared to lunch hours.



Ok you would not be calling this place a cafe if no food or beverages are available right?!..Coming back to the MENU offered, they have quite a number of options for customers to choose....But sadly, most of the items in the menu are not available (Not too sure whether this has been going on for quite sometime or is just me being unlucky..hehe)

Price?hmm...My honest opinion, it's rather on the pricey side...You may ask what is the most ordered menu here? The waitress suggested their grilled salmon..But I did not order the salmon coz I had salmon the day before..hehe..so I ordered the 2nd most ordered food here which is their grilled chicken & ice blended green tea.

Service is rather slow for the amount of customers in the cafe...So approx. after 10 mins, the green tea was served.
My comments :
1. Ice blended green tea :
    - Not bad at all..Please try :)
The Ice-Blended Green Tea for RM13.50

 The Grilled Chicken also arrived at approx.10 mins later too (10 mins after the Green Tea..hehe)..I know it's not nice to complain about how a food taste, mind you this is just a personal opinion coz how good or bad a food may taste differs from one person to another...Did not comment while the food was in front of me..this is an "after-tasting the food" comment...No intention of condemning the cook! :) 
Well for the sort of "long-wait", it was rather disappointing. 
My comments :
1. Sauce : Saltish
2. Mash potatoes :
    - Dried, 
    - Super small portion of mash potatoes (this is by far the smallest portion of mash I've 
      been served with) 
    - Tastes pretty much like those instant mash sold at the store where you just add water 
      to the dehydrated potatoes and tadaaaa, your mash is ready!hehe
3. Chicken : 
    - Dried too..wish it was moist..huhu
    - Don't think it was made fresh..possibly reheated and topped with the saltish sauce.

4. Vegetables :
    - The only item on the plate which I enjoyed eating!..hehe




Grilled Chicken for RM14.50

Out of 10, I'd rate 4.5/10 for the food I ordered today...It's alright, there's always room
for improvement!

Till then, 
toddles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment